Rheumatism, muscular problems
Rheumatism includes any of a large number of inflammatory conditions of the bursa, joints, ligaments, or muscles characterized by pain, limitation of movement, and structural degeneration of single or multiple parts of the musculoskeletal system. The disability arises from a variety of causes, among which is auto-intoxication or self-poisoning.
Calcarea phosphorica 3X
- Rheumatic pains of the joints, with cold or numb feeling.
- Symptoms are worse at night; worse with heat or cold; worse in bad weather; and, worse with the change of weather.
- Patient experiences a creeping feeling in the affected parts; sensation of ants crawling.
- Numbness, lameness.
- Stiffness in the neck from exposure to dampness.
- Aching and soreness in the limbs.
- Pains in the sacroiliac synchondroses.
Ferrum phosphoricum 3X
Rheumatism begins with a measure of congestion and inflammation. If this can be broken up promptly, a serious attack may be averted. For this to be achieved the tissue salt Ferrum phosphoricum is essential as an oxygen-carrier of the blood and thus allows tissues to “breathe” and to dispose of their waste products. It is a useful first-aid remedy for acute attacks of rheumatism.
- Acute articular rheumatism.
- Symptoms are worse with movement.
- Pains prominent in the shoulders.
- Pains extend to upper chest.
- Symptoms are better with warmth.
- Stiffness of the neck from the cold.
- Hands are swollen and painful.
Kali sulphuricum 3X
- Rheumatic headaches.
- Chronic or acute pains in the joints that wander about.
- Acute articular rheumatism of a shifting nature.
- Chronic rheumatism of the joints.
- Pain is worse in the evenings; worse in warm air; better with cool air.
- Pains are prominent in the back, the nape, or the limbs.
- Symptoms are worse at 3 o’clock am until morning.
Magnesia phosphorica 3X
- Acute pains in joints.
- Violent, excruciating, spasmodic pains.
- Symptoms are worse with the least touch.
- Patient is better with warmth and hard pressure.
Natrum sulphuricum 3X
In rheumatic ailments, all the eliminative organs are involved, which include the kidneys, liver, bowels, lungs, and the skin. In these types of conditions there is congestion in the body’s waste transport system; the organs concerned are lacking in tone and efficiency. The tissue salt Natrum sulphuricum vitalizes the transport system in the body. It brings about the removal of the toxic fluids, which are the normal result of the chemical exchanges constantly taking place in the living tissue cells. Auto-intoxication occurs when these waste products build up in the blood and tissues.
- Pains and stiffness in the nape and the back.
- Pains in the joints, especially of the toes, fingers, and wrists.
- Hip joint is aggravated when rising from a seated position or when moving in bed.
Calcarea phosphorica……………… 3X
Ferrum phosphoricum…………….. 3X
Kali sulphuricum……………………. 3X
Magnesia phosphorica…………….. 3X
Natrum sulphuricum………………. 3X
Non-medicinal ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.
Adults and children 12 years & older 4 tablets; children (6-11 years) 2 tablets; children (1-5 years) 1 tablet, all ages take 4 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. For children under 5 years of age, dissolve tablet in water.